Azoth Extension for Flash Develop Updated

Azoth Extension for Flash Develop is updated, thanks to Mika and all FlashDevelop guys.

BTW, why not try Flash Develop if you haven’t already done so, and consider donating to the project ?

Azoth 1.05 Released!

Version 1.05 notes:

Added support for LZMA compressed SWF files (version 13+).

Fixed a bug where for some rare SWF files Azoth saved the SWF uncompressed. Now Azoth saves all ZLIB compressed SWF files with the ‘Best’ compression setting.

Added integrity check. Azoth will not run if it finds out it is modified/corrupted.


Azoth 1.04 Released…

It all happened today…

Makc found a small bug with fastmem class (missing return type for fastDeselectMem made mxml compiler complain about it), and also posted HOW TO: Integrate FlashDevelop with Azoth.

Then Mika posted Azoth extension for FlashDevelop….

Return code 10 (warning for no opcodes modified) was causing a small issue. Rather than adding command-line options etc. and start complicating things, we got rid of the return code all together. Warning will still be displayed when necessary, but return code will be 0 (meaning success).

And so, we now have Azoth 1.04 (on the same day we made 1.03 available), and Azoth extension for FlashDevelop. Yay!

Azoth v1.03 is now available!

We have finally found time to release version 1.03 which we had since August 6!

Main new feature is that you now have to use DeselectMem method after selecting the memory ByteArray and you are done with using it, so that your code plays nice with other code that make use of Alchemy (like library SWCs).

(We have also retained old SelectMem method – renamed to fastSelectMem102 -so that you can update old projects that you don’t want to mess with the code that much for some reason).

Azoth 1.03 was first made use of in the real word for ‘Free Online Chromatic Guitar Tuner’ on August 19, 2010, by us obviously as this was before public release of version 1.03.

Thank you.

Azoth 1.02 is here…

This update fixes 2 bugs we have very recently discovered, thanks to quality feedback (read: with sample files) from users.

First one was that Azoth tried to remove certain dead-code patterns in  actionscripts. This was totally unnecessary, took time – especially with long scripts, and rarely caused other problems.

Second bug was related to memory allocation and with long scripts, again, slowed down Azoth.

With version 1.02 Azoth is faster than ever…

Azoth has a blog…

Yesterday we released version 1.01.

Version 1.00 had a few embarrassing bugs – which even made me think that a 1.00 version of any application should never be used 🙂 Version 1.01 should be OK.

Main reason we are having a blog is to have a place we can receive comments openly… So, please do comment at the comments page…